We hope you will join us at Bluezone Munich, where will be showcasing our fibers for the global denim, street, and sportswear market, including two of our latest solutions:
- LYCRA® ADAPTIV fiber creates ultra-stretch, one-size-fits-more garments that adapt to fit different body shapes and sizes, with excellent shape retention.
- LYCRA® DUAL COMFORT technology combines all-day comfort, soft stretch, and durable shape retention, with moisture-wicking cooling performance.
We offer a variety of stretch fibers, cooling and warming technologies made with recycled content that reduce waste and help set the stage for circularity:
- LYCRA® EcoMade fiber made with 20% pre-consumer recycled materials for sustainable stretch performance.
- LYCRA® T400® EcoMade fiber offers the stretch and recovery of spandex in a polyester fiber made with recycled content.
- COOLMAX® EcoMade technology made from 100% textile waste provides sustainable cool and dry comfort.
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade technology made from 100% textile waste delivers sustainable lightweight warmth.
Meet Us at Bluezone
Make the most of your visit to Bluezone by setting up meetings now with our denim fiber experts in Hall H7, St 12. Scroll down for contact information.
LYCRA®, dualFX®, T400®, TOUGH MAX™, XTRA LIFE™, COOLMAX®, and THERMOLITE® are trademarks of The LYCRA Company.