Choose LYCRA® EcoMade fibers
LYCRA® brand products in the EcoMade family are made with recycled resources to help address a critical need for both the industry and consumers – waste reduction.
- LYCRA® EcoMade fiber
Made partly with pre-consumer spandex manufacturing waste, our first recycled LYCRA® fiber offers the same dependable performance as the original, while helping to divert waste from landfills.
- LYCRA® T400® EcoMade fiber
This bi-component polyester fiber provides moderate stretch and excellent shape retention. It’s made from 50% recycled PET bottles and 18% renewable plant-based materials.
Select durable products
Brands: Create garments made with quality fibers to help extend the life of clothes, keeping them in use and out of landfills. The LYCRA® brand offers several solutions designed to help build brand loyalty among your consumers:
- LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fiber for long-lasting swimwear and more
- LYCRA® FUSION™ technology for run-resistant hosiery
- LYCRA® dualFX® technology for super stretch denim that holds its shape, wear after wear
- LYCRA® TOUGH MAX™ technology for abrasion-resistant jeans
- LYCRA® BLACK technology for deep rich darks and no shine
Help conserve resources
Mills: Choose LYCRA® fibers designed to help conserve water and save energy during production.
- LYCRA HyFit® Type 837 fiber has fewer breaks, less waste and excellent run performance in diaper production
- LYCRA® EASY SET technology to reduce heat setting temperature
- Easy Scour Finishes help you conserve water during finishing